Disposable Linear Stapler for Stomach and Intestine Medical Stapler Instructions for Use 1. Take out the stapler from the packaging box in the aseptic area, and then remove the cartridge cover gently.
2. Clamp the tissue to be stapled between the cartridge and the anvil, and manually push the locating button to move the locating pin into the locating pin hole; be sure to keep the tissue between the cartridge and the anvil, without spillover; or press the closing handle to automatically push the locating pin into the locating pin hole; then a "click" sounds, indicating that the instrument enters the middle locking position; in this state, the locating pin has totally entered the locating pin hole, with the jaw not fully closed to adjust the tissue to the desirable position.
3. Press the closing handle again, and then the instrument clamps the tissue entirely to get ready for suture.
4. Press the firing handle to the fixed handle, and then the tissue is entirely sutured.
5. Press the reset button with thumb to reset the cartridge automatically, and then pull the locating button to get back the locating pin from the stapler; now the operation is completed. Characteristic of Product 1. Self-contained tissue register pin, easy to operate.
2. Empty cartridge locking device, prevents accidents.
3. Compact nail arrangement reduces the haemorrhage after operation.
4. Double handle operation, safe and reliable.
5. Single use only, avoid the cross infection. Specification