Endoscopic Articular Head Linear Cutter Surgical Stapling for Laproscopic
Molding Height (mm)
Suturing Length (mm)
Staple Quanlity (pcs)
Disposable Endo Cutter Stapler
Disposable Endo Cutter Stapler Reload
Structure and Composition The main components are closing lever, firing lever, rotary knob, joint fin, manual knife reverse switch, stroke count indicator, knife direction indicator, anvil release button, closing lever and anvil. It has been sterilized by radiation and used once.
1. Excellent performance, designed for organizations of different thicknesses.
2. Systematic tissue pressure, ideal for anastomosis, suitable for posterior tissue. The anvil is integrated forged, with a strong structure, and its strength ensures uniform pressure for different thicknesses of tissue.
3. In the 15S process of staying before firing, the unique anvil design allows it to be pressed against the tissue, providing a thinner and smoother kiss and face for a consistent cut line.
4. When firing, the 3-point gap control system of the stapler jaws ensures that the staples are consistently formed from the proximal end to the distal end when firing.
5. True one-handed operation allows the user to focus on the surgical field without interference.
6. The unique adaptive joint head design eliminates the traditional two-hand operation of the rotary lever control, eliminating the limitations of the adjustment angle, allowing the doctor to more accurately position the jaws in the desired position.
7. Larger jaw openings make it easier to place the jaws for tissue positioning and handling.
8. A blade direction change button is provided to terminate the firing and return the blade in an emergency.
9. The distance between the rods is shorter, the distance between the firing rod and the closing rod of the stapler is shorter than other inner diameter cutting staplers, and it is more comfortable and convenient to use.