Endoscopic articular head Linear Cutter Surgical Stapling for Laproscopic
Molding Height (mm)
Suturing Length (mm)
Staple Quanlity (pcs)
Disposable Endo Cutter Stapler
Disposable Endo Cutter Stapler Reload
Endoscopic Stapler Description Disposable Endo Cutter Staplers place two, triple-staggered rows of titanium staples and simultaneously divides the tissue between the two, triple-staggered rows. The stapler can take the place of handwork to cut and suture the tissue at the same time. Using the stapler can shorten operation time, decrease the work of doctors, avoid the possibility of cross infection.
Applications The Endo Cutter Stapler have applications in abdominal, gynecologic, pediatric and thoracic surgery for resection, transection and creation of anastomosis. Nail shape height depends on the specification of single use of units. Always inspect the tissue thickness and select an appropriate staple size prior to application of the Endo linear cutter stapler.
1. Brand new knife blade for each disposable reload unit to provide the sharpness and ensure complete tissue cutting, reduce tissue damage.
2. Low profile anvil design to allow easy entrance of the instrument and minimize the tissue dissection.
3. Wide instrument jaw to facilitate the inclusion of tissue.
4. One handle is versatile for reloads of all sizes.
5. Can be loaded many times in one surgery to reduce the cost.