Surgical Stapler Endoscopic Linear Endo Cutter Stapler with Universal Handle
Description The Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler places two, triple staggered rows of titanium staples and simultaneously cuts and divides the tissue between the two rows. The universal handle is available in 3 shaft lengths; 6cm, 16cm and 26cm accommodating 30mm, 45mm and 60mm straight reloading units.
Endo Cutter Stapler Features 1. Cartridge lock out safety mechanism prevents use of fired reloading units.
2. Secure loading mechanism locks reloading units firmly into the shaft of the universal handle by twisting 45° clockwise. To unload, pull back on the unload button and twist the reloading unit 45° counter clockwise.
3. Single handed finger rotation wheel provides 360° revolutions.
4. Incorporates a safety interlock preventing the device from being fired until the green ‘Pre-Fire’ button has been pressed and prevents the firing of used reloads.
5. Ergonomic firing handle with rubber grip for surgeon comfort and control
6. The Return lever releases anvil to allow for re-positioning of tissue