Medical Surgical from Manufacturer Direct Supply Disposable Curved Cutter Stapler and Cartridges
Product Performance The disposable curved cutter stapler is an instrument capable of hitting four rows of stapler staples staggered in a curved line, as well as an instrument capable of cutting off tissue. It has good cutting and suturing abilities.
Surgical Stapling Contraindication 1. The tissue has inflammation, edema or tumor.
2. The tissue is so thick (two layers of gastrointestinal wall, when compressed, is estimated to be more than 2.5~3mm) that the stapler cannot penetrate it.
3. The tissue is so thin that putting in the stapler may tear it.
4. In principle, it is inappropriate for mechanical suturing again if the first one fails.
Curved Stapler Notes 1. The instrument can only be operated by doctors who have received adequate training and get familiar with operation skills.
2. Be sure to check the sutured tissue for bleeding when the instrument is removed; if there is blood oozing, proper methods shall be adopted to stanch bleeding.
3. Please check the package carefully before use; it is prohibited to use if the package is damaged.
4. The product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide, and its validity period of sterilization is three years, so that please check whether the product is within the validity period. If the validity period expires, the product shall not be used.
5. The product is for single use only, so that it cannot be reused even with sterilization again.