Disposable Circular Esophagus Surgical Stapler Used for Digestive Tract
Circular Stapler Description The Circular Stapler is designed to promote healing, more tissue control and less tension on the anastomosis, with distinct audible and tactile feedback during firing.
Features & Benefits 1. Promote Healing: Allows the user to control the amount of compression applied depending on tissue conditions. Controlled Tissue Compression and Adjustable Height Staple Technology are designed to deliver optimal compression needed for a secure anastomosis and effective perfusion to promote healing.
2. More Tissue Control: Anvil shaft passes through tissue without catching as the device is closed.
3. Less Tension: Fixed anvil for predictable tissue interaction as device is opened.
4. More Device Feedback: Breakaway washer for distinct audible and tactile feedback during firing.
Surgical Stapler Note 1. Single shot, single patient use;
2. The knot of the purse string should be located at the knotted groove of the purse;
3. Before firing, it must be ensured that the tissue to be anastomosed is not twisted;
4. The firing action is completed in one step.