Safe And Effective, To Ensure The Smooth Operation
endoscopic linear stapler
endoscopic linear cutter
Abdominal Minimally Invasive Endo Cutter Stapler Laparoscopic Gia Cutting Tri Stapler
Application Operation Be applicable for resection, transection and creation of anastomosis in laparoscopic surgeries.
Features Advantages Benefits 1. Cutting blade passes through the middle of 6 staple rows during firing.
2. Non-equivalent and increased closed staple height begins from staple rows 3 &4 to 1 & 6 respectively.
3. Closed staple height of rows 2 & 5 are defined as the technical data for easier communication.
4. Better accommodate to suturing and hemostasis principles of treatment.
5. Tissue closure by Endo Cutter should be slowly since elastic deformation of tissue takes time, 15 seconds waiting before firing.
6. Maintain 15 seconds of device closure after firing offers a better closed staple height.
7. 12mm trocur is required for passing from outside to inside of abdominal wall.
8. Various lengths of device shaft accommodate to open, regular endo surgeries and obesity patients.
9. Various reloads can be applied on the device, satisfy different surgery sites, save cost.
10. Replace new articulated reload after each firing, in comply with tumor-free principle of treatment.
11. Flat Staple Anvil tip offers an easier introducing of articulated reload head.